"Work and live in a community that appreciates you. Practice your profession where it matters. Lower cost of living, higher quality of life. Dorminy Medical Center wants you!"
Dorminy Medical Center, 200 Perry House Rd., Fitzgerald, GA 31750
Phone: 229-424-7135 Fax: 229-424-7281 Email: email@example.com
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES’ APPLICATIONS WILL BE FORWARDED TO THE APPROPRIATE MANAGER. APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED FOR POSITIONS OTHER THAN THOSE POSTED WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
• Bachelor’s Degree is Required
• Master's Degree in Healthcare Administration/Business Administration or related field is strongly preferred
• 4 - 6 years progressive experience in director/administrative acute care hospital roles is required.
• 2 - 4 years progressive experience in executive acute care hospital roles is highly preferred.
• Rural hospital experience highly preferred
• United States (Required)
Medical - ER Hospitals offers two medical plan options. You have the option of an HSA Plan (qualified high Deductible health plan) or a PPO Plan.
Dental - Guardian
Vision - Eye Med
ER Hospitals pays one time your salary in life insurance and your LTD benefits.
Optional Insurances - Voluntary Life for you, your spouse and children. Short term disability. Accident with Hospital Indemnity and Critical Illness available.
Retirement benefits through VALIC.
Paid Time Off Accrual